Whether you're a beginner or seasoned veteran, this arborist saw is tough to beat. The sleek new Tanaka TCS3351PFS is Ideal for homeowners looking for a lightweight professional quality saw for trimming and cutting small trees.
This powerful 32cc saw is very light (only 9.3 lbs.) and features a new soft elastomer grip that's perfect for trimming.
View the Owners Manual HERE
- Engine Type: Two-Stroke
- Displacement CC: 32
- Output H.P.: 1.6
- Fuel Tank Capacity FL. OZ. (CC): 7.8 (230)
- Cylinder: Chrome Plated, Stress Relieved
- Connecting Rod: Forged Steel
- Carburetion: Walbro Diaphragm w/ Primer
- Starting System: Standard Recoil
- Ignition System: Transistorized Electronic
- Clutch System: Heavy-duty Centrifugal
- Bar and Chain Brand: Oregon
- Drive Link Count: 52
- Optional Bar and Chain Combinations: 12" or 14"
- Pitch: 3/8" Lo Profile (91VG, 91VX or 30LP)
- Chain Oil Capacity - fl. oz. (cc): 5.1 (150)
- Oiling System: Crankshaft Driven, Adjustable, Automatic
- Chain Brake: Inertia activated
- Dry Weight / LBS. (KG) - Powerhead Only: 7.7 (3.5)
- EPA Phase 2 Compliant: Yes
- C.A.R.B. Tier II Compliant: Yes
- Gas / Oil Ratio: 50:1
Tanaka Power Equipment hereby warrants products manufactured by it or sold by it to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of seven years after delivery to the first consumer end user.
Products used in commercial applications are warranted for two years after delivery of the product to the first commercial end user. "Commercial applications" is defined as all applications other than rental which are not considered household use.
Products used in rental applications are warranted for one year.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday, February 21, 2013.