Now the balance of power is in your hands with this professional arborist saw. Lightweight, powerful, and well-balanced. This unit features S-Start for 50 percent easier starting. Save your arm for actually working and not just pullin' the cord.
Cannot be shipped to California because of CARB regulations.
Ships in 10 to 14 days
View the Illustrated Parts Manual HERE
- Engine Type: Two-Stroke
- Displacement: 34 cc
- Output: 1.8 hp
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 10.1 fl.oz. (300 cc)
- Cylinder: Chrome Plated, Stress Relieved
- Connecting Rod: Forged Steel
- Carburetion: Walbro Diaphragm w/ Primer
- Starting System: Standard Recoil
- Ignition System: Transistorized Electronic
- Clutch System: Heavy-duty Centrifugal
- Bar & Chain Brand: Oregon
- Recommended Bar Lengths: 12", 14", or 16"
- Pitch: 3/8" lo-profile
- Chain Oil Capacity: 6.4 fl. oz. (190 cc)
- Oiling System: Crankshaft Driven, Adjustable, Automatic
- Chain Brake: Inertia activated
- Dry Weight - Powerhead Only: 7.9 lbs. (3.6 Kg)
- EPA Phase 2 Compliant: No
- C.A.R.B. Tier II Compliant: No
- Gas / Oil Ratio: 50:1
Tanaka Power Equipment hereby warrants products manufactured by it or sold by it to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of seven years after delivery to the first consumer end user.
Products used in commercial applications are warranted for two years after delivery of the product to the first commercial end user. "Commercial applications" is defined as all applications other than rental which are not considered household use.
Products used in rental applications are warranted for one year.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday, February 21, 2013.